Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogging extravaganza

November is National Novel Writing Month ("NaNoWriMo"). Since that undertaking requires a particular brand of intensity and commitment, the kind that I most certainly am lacking at the present, I have decided to undertake National Blog Posting Month ("NaBloPoMo") instead. Post every day for a month. Thirty posts in thirty days. Blogging boot camp. Spicing things up around here.

My attempts to start Finer Things Clubs and embark on summer reading projects have tragically failed -- the Finer Things Club consisted of one and only one event, and I am only half-way through Infinite Jest. But, I am committed to seeing this sucker through to the end. Starting tomorrow, I am posting something every day. SPICY. Even if that means resorting to posts about what I ate for breakfast and PODs from the archives (STILL SLIGHTLY SPICY).

Good luck, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment