The 11-day office closure that I've been looking forward to has already been interrupted by work and is expected to be interrupted by further work next week. In an effort not to succumb to bad mood bears, I've made a list of all of the fun and relaxing things to do when not working.
1. Read about Roosevelt and the Night Circus.
2. Make many cookies.
3. Practice Moroccan recipes for January's cookbook club.
4. Listen to Buble's Christmas.
5. Eat some oysters and see A Christmas Carol.
6. Taste wine. This is a separate blog post in and of itself. After spending hours of research time on tripadvisor, my Sonoma wine country itinerary is a thing of pride.