Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Thoughts

To get through the next 9 days, must think of happy thoughts of finer thing activities I can do this summer...

**American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore

**Artscape in Baltimore

**Broadway musical in NYC

**buying stuff on Etsy

**concerts

**DC United games

**farmers' markets

**National Portrait Gallery

**Nats games

**planning a detailed finer thing itinerary for the fall Germany trip

**reading lots of books for two books clubs and for myself

**Rodin Museum in Philly

**self-improvement (i.e. brushing up on my French, reading my Excel book, going to the gym)

**Sunday brunches

**trying new restaurants in DC

**watching the 238928938 movies/films in my Netflix queue

**wine, margaritas, mojitos, sangria & happy hours on porches

**winery tours

**Wolf Trap

**yoga classes

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy this list... I can't wait for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to partake in some of these activities please

    ReplyDelete