Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bryant Park Project

I wrote an anti-NPR post a couple of weeks ago. This week, I read about an NPR show on dooce.com (Amanda introduced me to dooce. Changed my life, I swear. ) The show is called The Bryant Park Project, and it is a two-hour morning show that has news, interviews, movie reviews, book club picks, etc. every weekday. I listened to the Friday show this morning, and unfortunately think that is all I will have time for every week. Devastating.

Friday's show included a story about the Democrats pouncing on McCain for a sound byte from January in which he said he would stay in Iraq for 100 years, an interview of an interesting 2-man band called The Dodo's, and a book pick - The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle. Definitely adding this show to my iTunes podcasts.

Also, I promised Kristin I would give Terry Gross's Fresh Air another try.

Gotta love the finer things word of mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment