Sunday, April 27, 2008

Us Weekly

This is the second week that Mike and I have been puzzling over why I have been getting Us Weekly in the mail with my name on it, when I do not remember subscribing or paying for it. It's a Festivus Miracle! Tonight, this exchange happened:

Mike: Maybe I was the one who really wanted it but was too embarrassed so I put your name down.

Katya: laughing

Mike: . . . No, I'm not smart enough for that.

Katya: laughing/crying

I guess this is a "you had to be there" story.

In the meantime, we are thoroughly enjoying the Just Like Us! section of the magazine, which I had heard about but had never seen with my own eyes. John Goodman waits to go to the bathroom just like me! Insert photo of John Goodman standing by a bathroom door. Photojournalism at its finest. It's another Festivus Miracle!

1 comment:

  1. THis happened to me with entertainment weekly. Livenation signed me up for a free year when I bought concert tix.

    I thought it was suspect right away, when it was addressed to Apt. #17 at my parents house

    ReplyDelete