Friday, November 6, 2009

Shake it like a Polaroid

Tonight's post was going to be A Day In the Life in Fauxlaroids.

Here is me getting ready for work in the morning.



















Fast forward to lunch. At The Costco.



















I bought three books even though I am NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SPENDING MONEY ON BOOKS. It's tough being at The Costco and spending only $6.47 on lunch for two people and not going in to see all of the new releases and not SPLURGING A LITTLE.



















And then I rode back to work.



















And that's as far as I got with my project.

Sadly, I was not able to take any photos on my way home tonight of that horrible traffic situation I created on Leesburg 7. And then again in the Falls Church Whole Foods parking lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment