Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Celebration

The 2 boxes of California tax return are on their way to the client in Atlanta! In celebration I enjoyed some wine at Cafe Deluxe with my KPMG family. We are gearing up for another NRL (No Return Lunch) on Friday. In preparation we must each come up with 5 poignant questions minimum relating to a certain topic. My topic is Finer Things, of course. I wonder what my questions will be.

In the meantime, here are some more pictures I will share:


London Eye


Pebbly beach in Dover, England


Garfield at New Year's Day Parade in London, 2006


Gloucester Road tube stop


Soviet propaganda posters, Tate Modern, London


Testudo on McKeldin Mall


Nathan from Snow Patrol, 9:30 Club


Terps vs. William & Mary


Self, new haircut, game face

No comments:

Post a Comment